Tuesday, July 31, 2012

How to make: One Direction Bottle Caps



What You'll Need:
Plain bottlecaps (or recycled ones)
Paintbrush
Glue
Paper plate
One Direction Pictures (preferably in a circle)
Scissors

1. Cut out the One Direction circle pics.

2. Squirt some glue on the paper plate (you'll only need a dot of glue for each bottle-cap)

3. Take your paintbrush and dip it in the glue.  Paint all over the bottle cap.

4. Stick the picture on the bottle cap.

5. Let dry for 1-2 hours and it's finished!
1-2 Hours Later

Extra's: You could also put a chain or a magnet on the back to make it a bottle cap necklace or magnet!



6 comments:

  1. Hey! good news! we got the plagiarized video taken down!(: We just commented on EVERY COMMENT && told all of the people the truth .. i'd go do that if i were you. We also plan on watermarking our photos, and if you need any help with that, go ahead and email us: lhzlannndn@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay thanks!!! I actually got her to give me credit but I might still take it down. I actually did start watermarking my photos in my magazine holder and stickers! Thanks so much for your help!

      Delete
    2. well looks like we both accomplished something(: & good. Its no problem at all !! you should think about adding the email subscriptions to your side bar ! i would love to get notified of your new posts. just a suggestion.

      Delete
  2. Okay thanks!!!! I definitely will if I can figure it out! I did just subscribe to your ideas and love them!!(: thanks again!(:

    ReplyDelete