Tuesday, August 14, 2012

News for Directioners!

Hey Directioners!!!!!

First of all I want to say thanks for all the views!!!!  In about half a month I have gotten over 350 of them!!! Thanks Y'all!

Second, if your going to post anything on youtube, pinterest, or any other place, please give me credit!!!  I've had people make videos for the bottle caps but instead say it's their idea.  I made this site so people would see this stuff and make it but I didn't want anyone to steal my ideas!  If I find a video on it with any of my pictures and creations and no credit to me I WILL flag it!  I don't mean to be rude but I don't want any of my ideas stolen!  Thanks for understanding!

Third, if you have any requests for crafts or projects please let me know!  I had about 350 views and not one, single comment! :(  Please comment!!!

Thanks for everything!
~Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment