Tuesday, August 14, 2012

How To Make: One Direction Stickers!

How To Make One Direction Stickers!

What you need:
Wax Paper
Scissors
Pictures (Printed out or out of a magazine)
Clear Packaging Tape
 1. Lay all of the pictures you want to be stickers on the wax paper.

2. Put your clear packaging tape over them.  You may need more than one strip depending on how big the pictures are.
 3. Cut out the pictures but be sure to leave a wax paper border around the tape so you can peel it off.
 4. Peel the wax paper off the back of the sticker and stick any where!


Sorry about the bad quality of the camera, I was using my webcam! :)

4 comments:

  1. THIS CRAFT IS AWESOME!!!!!!! I LOVE UR IDEAS AND NIALL AND HIS POTATOES IDEAS TOO!!!! PLZZZZZ FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @akc4033 or email me abeehachoudhary11@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cool!! I need to try it out soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you need to place the pictures down backwards, because that's how you've done it in the picture example.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My webcam flipped it! I thought I fixed it but I didn't so that was basically my mac! Just put it down regularly! Hopefully I explained that without confusing you!

      Delete